I have lead many programs for many ages and also for people with special needs. Please contact me so I can work up a customized program for you.
I am an Artist in Residence for the Westchester Library System. It’s been great teaching at various Westchester Libraries with Tweens, Teens, Kids and Adults. in workshops and camps in the past year:
Ask for me at your Library!
Other places I’ve taught:
- Rye Arts Center
- Blythedale Children’s Hospital (Eileen Fisher Self Image Grant for Girls)
- Alzheimer’s Association NYC Chapter Greet Art Program at the American Folk Art Museum
- Greenwich Adult Day Care
- GEMS Program YWCA of White Plains
- The Quilt Cottage (retail shop now closed), Mamaroneck, NY
- Various after-school programs in the White Plains, Rye, Scarsdale and Edgemont NY school districts